👋 Hi there,
I am a Hubli/Bengaluru-based full-stack web developer with experience primarily on frontend development. I build stuffs for the web which are accessible and user-oriented. I basically convert a design into real web components with great user experience.
🤓 Little bit
I am a BCA grad, passed-out from Karnatak University Dharwad, in November, 2021. During the last year of my graduation I was working as a Freelance WordPress Web Developer under my own firm, Yashas Online Promoters.
After my course completion I got referred to a product-based e-Commerce company named IBO.com. Presently I am working here as Software Development Engineer - 1, since August 2022. Here I am working primarily on frontend.
Here are some of the technologies I can work on
- Tailwind CSS
Below are my work experince. The work experience has given me an immense opportunty to work with other peoples such as my colleagues, product managers & deesigners. Working with other people helped me alot about the development process, from code quality to collaboration, and many other crucial things.
Software Development Engineer - 1 @ IBO.com
Aug, 2022 - Oct, 2023
- I have successfully, developed, deployed, and tested a pixel-perfect and responsive user interface for the Front-End web app of IBO
- Have worked with UX designers and Product managers to convert design into UI components
- Additionally, I have implemented various features such as modifying the cart, obtaining geo-location access for users, and added an Install App pop-up feature, resulting in an increase in the number of app installs and users
- Furthermore, I have consistently worked on improving and enhancing its features and performance to meet the growing customer base and traffic demands
- In addition to this, I have developed few of the RESTful APIs using NestJS on the Backend For Front-End (BFF) layer. These APIs are responsible for fetching data from core systems like Magento and Oodo, which are then consumed by the Front-End
The following projects helped me alot in grasping & mastering a ton of concepts about frontend to backend.